Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tonight (I'm Lovin' You)



i know you want me
i made it obvious that i want you too
so put it on me
let's remove the space between me and you
Now rock your body (ooohh)
Damn i like the way that you move
so give it to me ( ooh )
cause i already know what you wanna do
*Here's the situation
been to every nation
nobody's ever made me
feel the way that you do
you know my motivation
given my repuation
please excuse i don't
mean to be rude
but tonight i'm loving you
#oh you know
that tonight i'm loving you
oh know
that tonight i'm loving you
oh you know
that tonight i;m loving you
oh you know
you're so damn pretty
if i had a type than baby it
would be you
i know your ready
if i never lied
than baby you'd be the truth
REPLY *

LUDA ...
tonight i'm gonna do
everything that i want with you
everything that you need
everything that u want i wanna honey
i wanna stunt with you
from the window
to the wall gotta give you
my all winter and summertime
when i get you on the springs
i'm make you fall
you got that body
that make me wanna get on the boat
just to see you dance
and i love the way you shake that ass
turn around and let me see them pants
REPLY #

No comments:

Post a Comment